An Important COVID-19 Message
To our clients and design partners...
We are pleased to announce that in accordance with Executive Order 2020-70 effective May 7, 2020, our showroom will be open and on-site project work will continue.
Under the order, we will adopt the following best practices to keep our employees and clients safe:
- Designating a site supervisor to enforce COVID-19 control strategies.
- Conducting daily health screenings for workers.
- Creating dedicated entry points, if possible, or issuing stickers or other indicators to assure that all workers are screened every day.
- Identifying choke points and high-risk areas and controlling them to enable social distancing.
- Ensuring sufficient hand-washing or hand-sanitizing stations at the worksite.
We are encouraging meetings to be conducted over the phone or virtually, if possible. We will be limiting in-office meetings to only necessary project parties.
Thank you to all our clients and design partners who have been patiently awaiting the reopening of the construction industry. We are excited to be back to work to get your projects moving forward again.
The TruKitchens Team